Today, a quick note to indicate some improvement in Kalliopé with the v4.3 version and it’s documentation!
Quick reminder Kalliopé is personal vocal assistant, so you act like Tony Start… Well almost… :) Well… At least you’ll be able to:
- Retrieve data on the web (wikipedia, weather, agenda, email, gmaps, uber, twitter, facebook, RSS feeds, or simply by reading part of webpage)
- Manage a todolist (compatible with todotxt format)
- Listen to music (via an MPD or Mopidy server)
- Manage your domotic simply via http(s), or via device library (Philips HUE) or via a domotic application API (domoticz, LoxSControl)
- Run shell scripts or cli commands
- Get the time of any places in the world
- … And other cool stuff!
And of course, you can add your own neuron and reference it on the neuron marketplace page to improve Kalliopé for everyone!
If you haven’t seen this video yet, this is a broad example of what Kalliopé can do (video in English):
Great job Sispheor for the demo and the website!
On the neuron marketplace, look for the play icon for each neuron. If it has one, it means there is a dedicated page and a video to demonstrate the neuron, so feel free to browse :). Most of the videos are in French but some have English subtitles!
But for the lazy, if you just want to browse the video, I created this playlist on youtube with all current videos :)
More video are to come :)
For the occasion, I’ve also created a dedicated Kalliopé page on this blog, where you can find the videos links, my neurons, scripts and all my kalliopé blog posts.
Stay tune for more cool Kalliopé stuff!